Best House Painters in Jacksonville, FL
Our house painters provide high-quality residential painting services in Jacksonville, FL
Residential Painting to Make Improvements and Maintenance Easy in North Florida
Owning a home can be challenging, and too often, life gets in the way of the little projects we have planned. Luckily, you’ve got the help of a team of house painters at 904 Painting to take care of the residential planning needs you have for your home. Our experience, professionalism, and dedication to customer satisfaction are all applied in each job we take on, making sure your space is as comfortable as possible.
At 904 Painting, we aim to provide the best possible experience for our customers, whether we’re painting the exterior or interior of their homes. By offering honest, professional communication from the start of each project to the final walkthrough, our house painters can help accurately determine what services and styles are suitable for your home. Our high-quality residential painting services can aid homes and rentals of all types in North Florida, regardless of size, shape, or location.
Whether you’re looking for a brand-new look for your exteriors or need a touchup in the living room, the industry pros at 904 Painting have what it takes to help you reach your painting goals. Reach out to the leading painting company of house painters in North Florida today by calling us to get a free estimate for your next residential painting project.
Please click here for more information about our Restoration Services, such as cabinet refacing, ceilings, furniture, handrails, and more.
Since 2011, 904 Painting has been at the top of our game regarding interior painting in North Florida. We know what it takes to create beautiful results that will beautify the inside of your home.
Our job is to transform your vision into a reality while staying within your budget and deadline parameters. We’re not just another painting company; we’re the best one!
We know your interior painting job matters for several reasons, not just because it enhances the visual aesthetics. So, make sure you contact the North Florida painting company that delivers the finest results each time.
When you’re concerned about curb appeal, you focus on exterior painting, but when you want to change the ambiance, it’s all about interior painting. Our job is to help you enhance your North Florida home or business with professional painting.
You’ll be able to enjoy advantages such as:
- Aside from getting a complete interior makeover, this is the easiest way to change the appearance dramatically. The colors you pick will significantly impact how it looks; light colors make the space look bigger, for instance. No matter what you choose, it will revamp the look.
- This is a great way to personalize your space. When you buy a home or commercial building, it only feels like yours once you take care of custom details. Put your signature on the place by creating the interior look you want.
- Fresh, high-quality paint can also help protect the walls better. While it may not be able to guard against dings, it can protect against dirt from daily wear and tear, as well as moisture which leads to mildew and mold.
Contact 904 Painting when you are ready to start professional interior painting inside your North Florida residence or business.
904 Painting is the North Florida company to call when you need exterior painting or any painting. We’ve been around for over ten years, prioritizing customer satisfaction.
Your house painting job isn’t just a matter of personal preference. In many cases, it’s also mandated by details like HOA guidelines, and we can cater to both.
We’re not just another painting company in the North Florida area; we’re a leading local service provider and residential painters. Don’t settle for anything less than the best in your exterior painting.
While exterior painting, or even interior painting for that matter, are not tasks you should do yourself, you should still be familiar with the process involved. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to improve your North Florida home; however, you should leave it to the professionals.
- The walls will need to be pressure washed. Before painting, you’ll need to start with a clean surface. Otherwise, your painting will trap dirt, make it look like blemishes, and fail to adhere to the surface properly.
- This also makes it easier to find damaged areas, which is the next thing to take care of. The next step is repairing damaged surfaces. This improves the quality of the surface but also means you won’t have to deal with it at a later date.
- Your painters will then remove old, loose paint and caulk trim. After that, it’s about protecting doors, windows, and lights, plus other immovable outdoor details like shrubbery. All of this preparation is why this job is much more intensive than most people realize.
- Finally, the exterior painting begins, followed by trim painting and touchups. Once completed, it’s about cleanup work. Don’t hire a self-proclaimed professional painter that skimps when it comes to any of these steps. Get it all written up and included in the quote.
Get ready to change your home or business. Give our team a call for optimal results for your exterior painting job in North Florida.
Some of our services we offer for your home are:
Screened Enclosure Painting
Minor Carpentry Work
Cabinet Refinishing & Painting
Concrete Staining and Sealing
Caulking & Waterproofing
Textured Ceiling Repair
Garage Epoxy Flooring
Deck & Fence Refinishing
Get A Free Estimate
Contact 904 Painting for a free estimate and color consultation.